Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Growing Up. Maturer.

This post is post which is copied from my best-friend's blog, Sylvana Oktia Susaningtyas, at THIS.

SOMETHING THAT WE CALLED GROWING UP.

Have you ever feel like ‘wow, there’s some people talking about us’? That’s what I feel right now. Everyone talking. But some are talking about bad sides. I mean, what’s the advantage of talking a bad side of the other? It makes you cooler? Is it make you like a boss? I guess yes. But many people who kind and wise maybe just silent to face that. Because if we give respond, it means…. we are same with them. We don’t want to have similarity with them, isn’t it? We don’t need to be childish like them. Just silent and think mature. As simple as that. Because i don’t wanna fight with. That’s not cool.
Anyway, i still have so many friends that support me when I’m almost being effortless. I thought that i have a great life and I have so many lovely friends and I wish I had more time to spend with them. We play around, and never think about everything. Feeling free forever….. But in fact, I’m hoping so much to myself that I’ve to be a mature girl start from now. Because We can’t being childish forever. Life must goes on…. we can’t stand by forever. We have to choose it. Stand by, Turn off or Re-start our life. Problems come and go. We have to face it one by one, bravely, carefully…. As an example, my problem now. It require me to think mature. Once again, mature. Being mature is not simple as you think. There are some process that you have to through with it. But I have to change. From childish to be mature. That’s the best way to face all my problems… think mature guys, if you have so many problem you can’t deal with ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment